Dev Sir’s Lulla Classes is an ideal training institute committed to the highest standards of academic excellence and human values. It is an epicenter for studying and learning with dedication, devotion, discipline and determination. We train children to take the challenges for tomorrow. We work to shape our students’ thinking abilities and help them to become star performers not only in academics but also help them in their overall development. Therefore, we often tell our students that “Marks are important but not vital in achieving your future goals.”
We help our students to achieve their future goals and aspirations. We believe that every student can do great in his area of interest. Marks and grades are important but should not be the ultimate necessity to do well in life.
We believe that the following reasons are essential to excel in academics as well as in your future endeavors –
- Conceptual Clarity – Schools students are perpetually battered with the burden of ‘syllabus completion’. Sticking to the syllabus-gospel does not help in the long run. We at Lulla Classes aim to impart conceptual clarity to our students. Students need to gain in-depth knowledge and conceptual clarity by exploring the subject more. Rote Learning should be avoided.
- Ability to think independently – Being able to think independently opens up a wealth of potential knowledge. It enables you to become more discerning about the things you hear, see and believe and helps in cultivating the healthy habit of being curious to learn new things. We at Lulla Classes encourage our students to become innovative thinkers which helps them in thinking creatively and develop their independent thinking skills.
- What you wish to pursue is vital – It is important to achieve your goals in life with utmost passion and sincerity. Never work with a half-hearted attitude. Always have a goal in mind and prepare yourself to work as much hard as possible to achieve it with dedication, devotion, discipline and determination. If you keep working hard with this attitude, nothing can hold you back.
- Skill development is important – Learning a new skill will broaden your opportunities and at the same time will empower you as an individual. Skill development not only provides skills in a particular area but trains you to build and enhance your networking, time management and communication skills. Try to improve your soft skills which help in improving your personality, communication skills and people management skills. Skill development has become the need of the hour.
- Peer pressure needs to be eliminated – There is increasing stress among students to score high marks and do well in exams due to increasing peer pressure. However, it is important to know that comparing yourself with your peers should be avoided. You should work hard to compete with your past performance and not be overburdened by the friend’s scores. You can always try your best and work harder when the next opportunity comes knocking at the door.
- Cultivate a healthy sense of self-confidence – Last but not least, a healthy sense of self-confidence is necessary to become more resilient and embrace your full potential inside and outside the classroom. A healthy sense of self-confidence is all about having a balanced view of yourself – taking pride in your abilities as well as recognizing your flaws. Being confident makes you feel good about yourself and know your true self-worth.
Why choose Lulla Classes?
Dev Sir is the Director and Lead Educator at Lulla Classes. An energetic and dynamic educator who with his team of excellent teaching professionals aims to promote education. He strongly believes that “Education is for life and not merely for earning a living.” He, therefore, aims to make a difference in his students’ lives by building their ethical, moral and spiritual strength.