IIT JEE Mains- An Introduction
The IIT JEE 2020 is one of the most important examinations in the life of any student. With the prelims out of the way, now the next big test is the IIT JEE main examination, which is due in April 2020. Cracking the main exams is crucial for many students as it brings them one step closer to their dream of graduating from one of the premium engineering institutes in the country. With students all over neck-deep in studies and on the look-out for practical JEE tips and tricks to get good scores in the IIT JEE Main 2020 paper, here are some time-tested tips, which will definitely prove helpful.
Tips/Tricks to Ace the IIT JEE Mains
With the dates of the IIT JEE Mains just around the corner, it is natural for students to get tensed and worried about the exams itself, their preparation, the paper pattern and many other things. Following the below mentioned points will work wonders with their preparations as well as confidence:
- Revise all chapters: Most students are now in the last stage of preparations for the IIT JEE Mains and an important tip to be noted at this point is that all chapters have to be revised thoroughly. Going through the syllabus, one understands that there are nearly 25-28 chapters in total, so it is a given that only one question will come from one chapter. Therefore, chapter-wise preparation is crucial to achieve good scores at the IIT JEE exams.
- Syllabus overview: It is very important for students to have a complete overview of the syllabus as it will help them better with their preparations. A thorough understanding of all the components of the syllabus ensures that the student is well prepared for all types of questions.
- Revise NCERT questions: Another important tip while preparing for IIT JEE Mains is to study and revise all the NCERT examples and back questions of previous exams in detail. A good understanding of the earlier papers will be of great help while appearing for the IIT JEE exams.
- Diversified concepts: While preparing for the IIT JEE exam, take note of the fact that all the 16 papers of the 2019 exam were done online and it will be the same this year as well. While training institutes like Lulla Classes expect this year’s paper to be relatively easy, a proper understanding of the various concepts will be very helpful.
- Give equal importance: One of the markable tricks to be followed while preparing for the IIT JEE mains is to give equal importance to all the chapters and not just concentrate on simply one chapter. The students must focus on all the chapters as the paper will contain questions from all subject matters and will not give priority to simply any one topic.
As the IIT JEE Mains approach, it is natural for students to be nervous and anxious. There is no need to be worried as all they need to do is follow the above-mentioned IIT JEE tips and tricks to secure good scores for a bright future ahead!!