Who Should Join
A student appearing/passed in Class-X Board Examinations.
– This course is for those level-headed students whose target is to get straight into Med-School!
– We nurture the students to perfect their fundamentals introduced in XI class, right from Day 1.
– Thus, a solid foundation of concepts is built. The logical and analytical skills targeted towards problem-solving are also developed and enhanced with passing time.
– Our specially designed syllabus covers the entire PRE-MEDICAL Syllabus in a systematic manner, along with a confident backup for performing well in the grade XI & XII theory-based exams.
The entire course is divided into two academic sessions:
– First Year (During class 11th): During the first academic session, the NEET syllabus, which is common to the school syllabus of Class-11th, will be taught to the students. This syllabus is scheduled to be completed by mid- January. During the month of March, the students will be given a break of around 30-40 days from the institute. During this period, the students take their annual examinations of Class-11th in their respective schools.
– Second Year (During class 12th): Based on the performance of the students in the periodic test, they are promoted to the second year- The Upsurge Program