10th Standard Board Exam Preparation Tips for 2021
Appearing for the boards amid the pandemic can be a stressful task. The absence of classroom teaching can make prepping sessions even more difficult to work on. But don’t worry, we have a few tips for you that will help you prepare for 2021’s 10th board exams.
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus – This is a very important tip that will help you to know the details like types of questions, number of questions, marking pattern etc. The syllabus will help you to know the topics of the subjects.
- A proper study timetable will make the preparations easy – Without proper planning, it is very difficult to achieve your set goals. Making a proper timetable and dividing equal time for each subject will help to boost your confidence. Studying at a constant and consistent pace is better than aggressive study, if you are weak in any subject then try to assign more time to that subject.
- Make Short Notes – Make handy short notes that will always help you in learning hard things easily. Write down names, rules, formulas etc. on it. Always keep an eye on them and go through it every now and then.
- Solve Sample papers and previous years’ questions papers – It is one of the best approaches to prepare and analyze yourself for the exams. This step will also help you in managing your time in keeping a track of your solving speed.
- Avoid using jargon – Always use simple language while practicing for the exams. These minor mistakes can be avoided in the examination hall. Using simple language makes your answer key easy to understand and increases the chances of getting a high score.
- Make a strategy on how to write the answers for the Board exams – Try not to cross the word limit in your answer sheet. It is important to write relevant information, exaggeration can lead to loss of marks in case you write something wrong. You must always follow the proper technique of writing answers and this will come by practicing only. Make the best use of the 15 minutes allotted before writing your paper.
- Take proper rest – Taking mock tests and solving sample papers will help to control your fear, stress, anxiety. In the examination hall, these things can affect your performance, so it would be better to prepare yourself prior. Also, it is very important to take proper sleep before the exams.
- Take short breaks while studying – Studying for long hours can be frustrating, so it is advisable to take small breaks in between. Doing exercises in between can help you to stay focussed.
Lulla Classes is the best 10th standard board coaching institute. We provide coaching for ICSE, CBSE and GSEB boards. Enrol yourself and get trained by the best.